Network with adult day services workers from the United States, Mexico, Canada and other countries in Pittsburgh, PA, September 20-22, 2012. The international event will be held at the Marriott Pittsburgh City Center in downtown Pittsburgh, PA. Learn from informative sessions specifically for adult day services focused on creative programming, positive aging and health and wellness practices, business strategies, funding and reimbursement, collaboration and partnership, advocacy, research and program development of practices and more. Registration fees for the full conference include access to welcome reception, 20 breakout sessions, keynote and panel presentations and four meals including the national awards presentation. Register now online or download the PDF file.
- Oakwood Creative Care Members Pack Food for Philippines
- NADSA Recognizes 2013 National Award Winners
- Older American’s Act Passes HELP Committee and Moves to Full Senate
- Medicare Adult Day Services Bill 2013 (H.R. 3334) Introduced
- The Afflerbach Group Selected to Lobby for National Adult Day Services Association